* "The First Hebrew Women Writers: Sarah Foner, Hava Shapira, Shoshana Shababo", 21th National Masorti Women's Study Day, Israel, June 2020.
"Nava Shean's Memoir To Be an Actress,"Zikaron BaSalon, Holocaust Memorial Day, 2016, 2017, 2020.
* "Filling in the empty box: Locating genealogocial details as mosaic work", EILAM - Israeli Society for Genealogical Research, Kfar-Saba, November 2019.
* "Four Forgotten Hebrew Women Writers: Sarah Foner, Hava Shapira, Rivka Alper, Shoshana Shababo," Hod Ve-Hadar Masorty Synagogue, Kfar-Saba, March 2019.
* "There's Nothing New Under the Sun: the Generation Gap in Two 19th Century Hebrew Novels," Nach'shon Retiree Club, Kfar-Saba, March 2019.
* "The Vale of Cedars or The War between Faith and Love? The ideology behind the two translations of Grace Aguilar's novel", Israeli Translators Association's Tea Party Conference, March 2019.
* Who is a Heroine? Feminist Expressions in the Literature of the Enlightenment and the Revival," Cafe Tarbut, Dept. of Hebrew Literature, Ariel University in Samaria, January 2019.
"The Writings of the Pioneers and about them," Association of Americans and Canadians in Israel, March 2018; Beth Shalom of Columbia, Fall 2018.
"Nava Shean's Memoir To Be an Actress," Seminar for Guides to Poland, Theresienstadt Rememberance Members Association, October 2017.
"'Der Froyen Bunt' (The Women's Revolt) - A Yiddish Novella by Sarah Feiga Foner", The Rena Costa Center for Yiddish Studies, Bar-Ilan University, November 2017.
"The First Two Hebrew Novels: Love of Zion by Avharam Mapu and Fathers and Sons by Shalom Yaakov Abramovitch," Association of Americans and Canadians in Israel, November 2017; Beth Shalom of Columbia, Fall 2013.
"The First Hebrew Women Writers," The Israeli Library in Washington D.C., The Israeli House, March 2017; Beth Shalom of Columbia, Fall 2017.
"Getting Your Translation Published: My Take on Publishing To Be an Actress," National Capital Area Translators Association, Washington D.C., September 2015.
"Vlasta Schonova Was Not Left Behind: The Memoir of Nava
Shean," Women and the Holocaust 6th International Conference, Israel, March 2013.
"To Be an Actress: the Memoir of Nava Shean," Meyerhoff Institute of Jewish Studies, University of Maryland at College Park, February, February 2012.
“On Being a Traveling Interpreter for the State Department,” Israeli Translators Association, Tivon, April 2011; Rehovot, March 2011.
“From Czech to Hebrew to English: Translating Nava Shean's To Be an Actress,” Israeli Translators Association, Jerusalem, February 2008.