* Seminar paper supervisor, Open University of Israel, 2018-current.
* Target Language Expert for the Defense Language Institute Proficiency test, National Foreign Language Center at the University of Maryland, 2017, 2018.
* Hebrew Literature in English Translation, Adult Education Program,
Beth Shalom in Columbia, Maryland, Fall 2013, Fall 2015, Winter 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019.
* Adjunct Hebrew Instructor, Program for Jewish Civilization, Georgetown University, Fall 2015.
* Developer and pedagogic reviewer of online Hebrew lessons for LangNet e-Learning National Foreign Language Center at the University of Maryland: 2008-2009, 2013.
* Cultural Content Consulting, Kisharim Hebrew Textbook, University of Maryland at College Park, 2010-2011, published 2014.
* Hebrew Lecturer, University of Maryland at College Park, Fall 2009, Fall 2011, Spring 2012.
* Panelist for standard setting for the DLPT5 Hebrew reading and listening tests, via the American Council for the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Arlington, April 2012.
* Instructor at Hebrew immersion program for the U.S. Government, Maryland, March 2012.
* Hebrew Lecturer, University of Maryland in Baltimore County, Fall 2009, Spring 2010.
* ILR Oral Proficiency Interviewer for the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, 2009 - 2018.
* Hebrew instruction in preparation for the Defense Language Proficiency Test, ICA School of Foreign Languages, Rosslyn, VA: 2007 - 2009.
* Hebrew instruction in preparation for the Foreign Service Institute test, ICA School of Foreign Languages, Rosslyn, VA: 2007 - 2008.